The top 10 web hosting listed in below are awarded based on price, features, performance, reliability and technical support.
To help our readers choose proper web hosts, we have signed up, reviewed, tested, compared and monitored more than 200 web hosts, and collected thousands of real customer reviews from sites like BestHostingSearch. Then we recommended the list based on our own experience and real customers’ opinion as following,
Why They Are the Top 10 Web Hosting?
All these web hosts offer rich features, fast speed and good uptime to run PHP open source scripts very well as below.
- MySQL and PHP of the latest advanced version to ensure a 100% compatibility with every version of PHP based applications.
- Make use of suPHP for website security.
- Enough PHP memory_limit of 128 MB or higher to meet the high memory requirement of supporting a complex website.
- User-friendly control panel enables customers to manage every aspect of their accounts and websites with the least effort being made.
- 1-click scripts installer enables webmasters to install 100+ open source scripts with a few clicks in 1 minute.
- Advanced data centers with robust web servers and some other first-rate facilities to achieve the fast speed.
- At least 99.9% uptime for websites to be online all the time.
- 24×7 monitoring ensures that customers are able to run websites smoothly at any times
- 24×7 technical support through phone, email and online chat enables software users to concentrate on business without being distracted.
Choose a Right Web Hosting Package
When choosing a suitable hosting solution for PHP open source script, we need to review both the reputation of the web hosts and hosting features. The web hosts that shall be good enough to run software and have been devoting into shared web hosting service and providing particular solutions for more than 5 years. Besides, they should guarantee at least a 30-day money back, have good reputation over the Internet including communities, forums, and other review sites such as WhatsWP.com, HowsHost.com, etc.
In the following, we have listed some detailed tips when choosing a right web hosting package for your website.
- Affordable Hosting Charges – This is the first aspect you need to take into account, especially if you only want to set up a personal blog site. The average charge for web hosting is around $6/mo, and you can choose a web host that does not charge you more than $10 for each month. In addition, you can never consider the extremely cheap and free hosting, for they are 100% full of scams.
- Ease of Use – The quality hosting needs to ensure the ultimate ease of use for the creation of websites and the management of hosting accounts, so that you can focus on your website design and content creation only. To achieve this, the cPanel control panel, 100% compatibility for all the popular applications and 1-click app installer need to be included into the hosting packages.
- Great Technical Support – It is frustrating when you are in trouble but cannot find someone to resolve your issues. In this case, you should make sure that your selected web host offers the responsive technical support, with which you can be assisted all the times. In addition, the support representatives need to be knowledgeable and professional, and can be contacted via multiple methods that include phone, email and live chat.
- Fast and Stable Hosting Performance – These are two of the most important aspects when choosing the web hosting plan. You need to make sure that the hosting service is quality enough to ensure you the fast page loading speed and almost no serious and frequent downtime.
- Customer Satisfaction – Nothing is more convincing than the real customer reviews. Therefore, if the majority of users are satisfied with the hosting service, this web host is worth going.