With the rapid development of technology, eCommerce is getting more and more popularity among webmasters. Under this circumstance, a variety of eCommerce software and scripts appear And among them, WooCommerce is one of the most popular open source eCommerce solution compatible with almost shared web hosting environment.
To choose an excellent WooCommerce hosting among so many options is a torturing and annoying task. In this case, we recommend you to go with InMotion, BlueHost and WebHostingHub, all of which have powerful features and high performance. Now, move to the following details.
Having been dedicated to providing global-level hosting service for more than a decade, InMotion offers merchants three business hosting choices – Launch, Power and Pro plans. Note that each plan is designed for different target users. For example, the Launch plan is created for technical novices and starters; the Power plan aims to small businesses and the Pro plan is fit for growing businesses and developers.
As for price, InMotion sets the plans at $7.99/mo, $9.99/mo and $19.99/mo regularly. But now, this company offers people a half discount through this promotional link. That is, this web host reduces the mentioned initial prices down to be as low as $3.49/mo, $4.49/mo and $9.49/mo. In terms of extras, InMotion endows people up to $300 advertising credits, which is good for promoting products and boosting business.
Another spotlight that lies in InMotion service is that this web host supports one-click auto installer, which enables individuals to have an easy installation and management on WordPress. Besides, this provider includes free SSD drives and data backups, which work to ensure fast and stable hosting environment.
Being awarded as one of the best Linux hosting providers in 2004, BlueHost deserves its fame by providing top-notch services. With the purpose to make people feel free to track, purchase, transfer and administer their domains, this company provides customers with its domain manager. In addition, this provider endows unlimited parked domains, sub-domains and add-on domains in its Plus and Business Pro plans.
Plus, BlueHost makes each plan included with cPanel control panel, which has an intuitive interface and bountiful management tools that make it much easier for users to navigate their websites, emails, domains, files, etc. In order to enhance site security, BlueHost includes SSL certificates, which can safeguard individual information, sensitive data and eCommerce transactions.
In terms of plans, BlueHost has released three upgradable plans – Basic, Plus and Business Pro respectively. Regularly, this web host prices the plans at $5.99/mo, $9.99/mo and $19.99/mo. To make its service competitive, it gives a considerable discount ranging from 42% to 60% for visitors who are clicking through this promotional link. With the discount, the prices are down to $3.49/mo, $3.95/mo and $13.95/mo. An Anytime money back guarantee is provided too.
As one of the largest and leading web hosting companies, WebHostingHub emphasizes heavily on site performance. This company guarantees 99.9% network uptime by applying advanced power supply from diesel generators and UPS. What’s more, it keeps monitoring the network and servers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so as to wipe out hosting issues and bugs in time. According to our testing statistics, this web host has kept a good record of 99.9% uptime.
In addition, WebHostingHub utilizes optimal infrastructures and facilities to accelerate loading speed. For example, this hosting provider uses dual segregated transformers to ensure ultra-fast server response time. More importantly, it has been partnered with renowned ISPs on a global globe to optimize its performance.
Apart from reliable and speedy environment for online business, WebHostingHub offers 3 high-quality packages. It charges the basic plan for $8.99/mo and on the other hand this web host gives a 78% discount for people claiming via this special promo link. As a result, the prices are reduced to $1.95/mo for the first 3 months, which is competitive in the current market.
General Knowledge about WooCommerce
In fact, WooCommerce is one of the most famous e-commerce solutions that achieve the complete control for you to sell anything you want online. In addition, as it is an adaptable, extendable and open source platform, you can start the development to set up a store that your clients really need.
At present, this shopping cart has been downloaded for more than 12 million times and supports for over 30% of the e-commerce sites all over the world. In the following, we’d like to introduce some of its features as how can WooCommerce be so popular.
- WordPress Compatibility – WooCommerce can be regarded as a special tool that integrates with WordPress seamlessly. Due to this nature, it has become a top e-commerce choice for many WordPress users.
- Full Freedom – This script gives you enough freedom to sell anything at anywhere, which include real items, digital downloads and your services.
- Mobile Ready – WooCommerce is powerful enough to make sure that your products can look fine from any viewing devices. In this case, if someone is looking to shop on the mobile phone, the shopping experience can be great. In addition, you are even allowed to turn your online store into a mobile application via a few third party services. No coding knowledge is needed.
- Great Scalability – With the growth of your online business, this tool can scale with your site accordingly without affecting your site.
- Keep the Data – To give you the full control over your online business and the future growth, this tool simply keeps your data independent without the storage service from some third parties. This guarantee also ensures the safe experience for your customers who share their personal information with you.
- Large Community – There is a large WooCommerce community that consists of over 350 contributors and more than 7 million downloads to better extend the core functions of any WooCommerce based site.